Self-assessment for participation

I am participative in class, always asking questions to make sure I achieve the objective of each lesson. I thoroughly enjoy myself throughout the lessons as I manage to take away something at the end of every lesson. When it comes to assignments, I always make sure to submit on time and in the format Professor expects. Additionally, I make sure that I clarify with Professor whenever I have an doubts. Compared to the majority of students, I feel that I am more enthusiatic during lessons in replying Professor's questions. In the presentation and assignments,  my performance shows that I did understand what Professor taught us and applied accordingly. I feel that my enthusiasm and effort I placed in this module is above the average and therefore, I feel that I deserve an 'Excellent' grade.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Descriptive Reflection

Critical Reflection

Interpretation of quote